GPIDS, LLC & The Savior System Privacy Notice
Updated as of March 25, 2010
- Browsing GPIDS, LLC You can watch videos on GPIDS, LLC without having a GPIDS, LLC Account or a GPIDS, LLC Account. You also can contact us through the GPIDS, LLC Help Center or by emailing us directly without having to register for an account.
- Your GPIDS, LLC Account. For some activities on GPIDS, LLC, like uploading videos, posting comments, flagging videos, or watching restricted videos, you need a GPIDS, LLC or GPIDS, LLC Account. We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A GPIDS, LLC Account, additionally, allows you to access other GPIDS, LLC services that require registration.
- Usage Information. When you use GPIDS, LLC, we may record information about your usage of the site, such as the channels, groups and favorites you subscribe to, which other users you communicate with, the videos you watch, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you display about yourself as well as information you click on in GPIDS, LLC (including UI elements, settings). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your GPIDS, LLC Account. In order to ensure the quality of our service to you, we may place a tag (also called a "web beacon") in HTML-based customer support emails or other communications with you in order to confirm delivery with your authorization only.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., video's, images, documents or any other form of media) you do so at your own disscression.
- If you submit personal information to GPIDS, LLC, we may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of GPIDS, LLC, and to process any flagging activity or other communication you send to us.
- We do not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major GPIDS, LLC changes or for customer service purposes). You also can choose how often GPIDS, LLC sends you email updates in your GPIDS, LLC Account settings page.
Information That is Publicly Available
- The GPIDS, LLC Forum. When and if you create a GPIDS, LLC Forum Account, some information about your GPIDS, LLC Account and your account activity will be provided to other users of GPIDS, LLC. You may also choose to add personal information which may include your name, gender, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users on your GPIDS, LLC Account channel page. If you choose to add certain features to your GPIDS, LLC Account channel page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your friends or other users.
- You may control the information that is available to other users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing your GPIDS, LLC Account and the features that are included on your channel page.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personal information through GPIDS, LLC, in which case you can still view videos and explore GPIDS, LLC, but GPIDS, LLC may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced GPIDS, LLC features may use other GPIDS, LLC services like GPIDS, LLC Checkout or AdSense. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.
GPIDS, LLC. will disclose Personal Information when required by Law or court order. GPIDS, LLC. may need to disclose your personal information if: served with a court order; as part of litigation process; as part of a law enforcement investigation or at the request of law enforcement and governmental authorities. To the extent permitted by applicable law, GPIDS, LLC will only disclose your personal information consistent with reasonable processes and procedures to protect your personal information. You acknowledge and agree that we have no liability for a breach of privacy in these circumstances.
We retain the flexibility to change this policy.
GPIDS, LLC. reserves the right to modify and update this policy or its related business processes and procedures at any time. We will do so by posting any modifications or updates to this policy on our website at www.saviorsystem.com. Upon posting, the modifications or upgrades will become effective.
GPIDS, LLC adheres to the US Safe Harbor privacy principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework or our registration, see the Department of Commerce's web site .
For questions concerning the product or your account, please check out the GPIDS, LLC Help page.
For more information about our privacy practices, write to us at:
GPIDS, LLC Privacy & Savior Systems
5729 Lebanon Rd. Ste. 144
Frisco, TX. 75034